Ok, so let’s make an experiment. Today is Day ONE. If you want to share what you are grateful for here, feel free to write in the comments’ section at least 3 things you are happy about and keep adding until YOU complete YOUR 21 DAYS and tell us what changed in you, okay? So here goes.
DAY ONE Friday: January 29, 2016
- Dad is home from the hospital and is on the mend.
- I communicated with my sister and she is willing to help with the expenses.
- My 8 yr-old nephew is joining a school wide spelling bee.
- I’m learning (a lot!) from work
- My boss is a very nice person to work with.
- I heard from an old friend, Momay.
- I still communicate with other “old” friends– we will celebrate one year of friendship in May this year, we met at POSH, and they are Sharon and Mayet
- My Mom is still very strong
- I have friends I can make experiments with at a click of a mouse
DAY TWO Saturday: January 30, 2016
- I was able to attend the Bible study today, met my friends and learned from them
- I learned that no one is worth it, but God loved us so much He sent His only Son
- Manay sent us something to help pay for Dad’s hospital bills
- I found a way to travel the world cheap and to enjoy it!- it was shared to me by Manay; we were talking about parttime work online and she told me about this website
- I was chatting with one of my oldest friends
- I shared great ideas with 2 close friends, Dennis and Grace V
- My nephew won first place in the spelling bee
- I want to travel the world this year 2016 while earning good money
- I will learn new skills
DAY THREE Sunday: January 31, 2016
- I was able to attend the FEAST again today, and despite the heavy traffic on the way to PICC, and the absence of the orange jeepneys, so I had to walk for a good 20 minutes in the sun, I was able to reach my destination and to hear the second reading, prior to the Gospel!
- I was able to share some sentiments with my POSH sisters
- My newly bought umbrella suffered a beating this afternoon because of the strong wind while I walked on my way to PICC, BUT, although the spines got bent a little, not one snapped, so my brand new umbrella is still useful =). No need to buy another one!
- I gave more than a tenth of my income– in fact, what I gave for my tithe today is from my savings and blessings are starting to drench me! I heard from one of my prospects today! Thank you! Thank you! We are going to discuss the terms!
- I made plans to travel the world this morning and afternoon, before leaving for the FEAST, and Mom wants to come with me when her classes end in October! I already booked our flight for October 18.
- I made plans to go backpacking by myself this year 2016 and am planning what countries to go to….
- Mom is now able to comprehend the possibility of going to the Holy Land at a lesser cost than what other people charge. =)